As business co-founders or co-executives, you probably spend more time together than typical co-workers do. Your big decisions can affect the financial and emotional health of your employees, while a board of directors or investors may be looking over your shoulders. It’s a big responsibility, and conflict is a natural byproduct.
Counseling for co-founders is designed to help guide you and your business partners to a new way of relating.
Co-founder Therapy in San Francisco
My work as a co-founder therapist is geared toward guiding founders and co-executives toward new experience. So often, relationships can assume a pattern that leaves the individuals feeling ‘strait-jacketed’ in unconscious roles.
Co-founder therapy can support the executive relationship in any of the following ways:
- Identifying unconscious patterns that are known but have remained un-named.
- Discovering communication tools that can help breakdown defensive strategies and increase collaboration.
- By managing conflict and engaging in repairs that feel restorative and rejuvenating.
- By highlighting the strengths of the relationship that can help leverage the founders into transformation.
- Develop skillful means of relating that can help the executives move from insecurity to security with one another.
- Building safety and trust that can serve the relationship as well as individual transformation.
I see a founders dealing with a range of issues including founders from diverse cultural backgrounds. I am particularly skilled in working with executives dealing with:
- High Conflict
- Trust issues
- Power dynamics
- Communication Difficulties
- Transition and succession
CO-FOUNDER THERAPY IN SAN FRANCISCO
Reach out and learn how we can best work together.